Dear Green Profession Member;
Please find attached to the links at the end of this e-mail the following three documents:
• The “government directive” for operational protocols for greenhouses and garden centers,
• General suggested operating protocols for garden centres and greenhouses provided by MBNLA,
• General suggested operating protocols for landscapers provided by MBNLA,
Please keep in mind that government directives always super cede industry guidelines – further information can also be found here https://www.gov.mb.ca/covid19/soe.html
Please note the following;
• Hand sanitizer may be available locally through Patent Distillary at 204-808-8614 or Capital K Distillary at 204-697-2901.
• Portable hand washing or sanitizer stations may be available through Gotta Go portable toilet rentals at 204-255-7772.
• Note that MBNLA is working on signage documents to make available for your use. We will provide PDF documents free of charge for you to send to your sign maker of choice. These will be sent out later today or tomorrow.
All documents will also be posted on the MBNLA website by later tonight or tomorrow at mbnla.com under the COVID Resources section.
Be well, be professional and be green!
MBNLA Board of Directors