The Landscape Technician is responsible for installation on landscape construction projects. Helping to complete landscape and hardscape installations to our high quality standards in a timely fashion.
• Must be comfortable doing hard labor
• The following installations: interlocking brick, sod, shrubs and trees.
• Communicating with supervisors and fellow employees
• Follow instructions in regards to production and safety
• Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times
• Participates in all job site safety briefings with crew members
• Utilize all required personal protective equipment
• Understands proper job site security procedures
• Reports for duty at the designated location on time each day
• Follows directions from supervisor
• Ensures that all safety rules and company safety policies are adhered to
• Participates in all safety training sessions offered, asks questions, and improves job safety skills
• Communicates well with all crew members and supervisors
• Strives to improve job skills and develop the potential for upward mobility
• Maintain clean and safe job site
• 1+ years’ experience in industry
• Prefer at least one certificate in the following: Horticultural Certification, Red Seal Landscaper, Certified Landscape Professional, ICPI Paving Installer, Arborist License
• Clean Driving record
• Equipment operating skills including skidsteers, quick cut saws, compactors, chain saws etc.
• Some experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications including patios, driveways, retaining walls.
• Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees
• Highly motivated, self-driven individual who is detail orientated
• Excellent attention to detail while working in a fun & fast paced environment
• Verbal & written communication skills
• Able to work well with others
Compensation will be base wage plus bonus, opportunities for advancement in our growing company. We like to promote within and want to train and groom our leaders based on our high standards. We are only interested in those who are passionate about our industry and want to pursue a career.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your resumes but only those who meet our high standards will be contacted.