Looking for detail oriented, customer driven leader to join our growing award winning Design, Build, Maintain business.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The Landscape Team Leader is responsible for installation and management of landscape construction projects. The Team Leader is responsible for completing landscape and hardscape installations to our high quality standards in the time allotted.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
The Landscape Team Leader is responsible for installation and management of landscape construction projects. The team leader is responsible for completing landscape and hardscape installations to our high quality standards in the time allotted.
– Direct activities on the job site, they include but are not limited to: coordinating work flow, hands on work, and operating a variety of machinery
– Manage personnel effectively and efficiently.
– Communicating production goals with team members, supervisors, and customers.
– Train and promote the development of team members in the certified quality process required by our company.
– Monitor all tools, equipment and machinery for needed maintenance
– Track and record hours and materials used for project
– Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times
– Supervises and manages landscape crew.
– Ensures that each team member is trained appropriately for each designated job assignment
– Participates in and conducts all job site safety briefings with their team
– Monitors all team members use of required personal protective equipment
– Ensures that all installation work is performed to our high company standards exceeding industry standards
– Ensures that all equipment safety and maintenance procedures are followed
– Performs administrative functions pertaining to crew management
– Interacts with clientele in order to help ensure job satisfaction
– Ensures that all safety rules and company safety policies are adhered to
– Participates in all safety training sessions offered, asks questions, and improves job safety skills
– Communicates well with all team members, supervisor and client
MINOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– 3+ years’ experience in industry
– Proficient heavy equipment operating skills including front end loaders, mini-excavators, skidsteers, quick cut saws, compactors etc.
– Extensive knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications including patios, driveways, retaining walls and concrete curbing
– Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees
– Highly motivated, self-driven individual who is detail orientated
– Excellent attention to detail while working in a fun & fast paced environment
– Good Verbal & written communication skills
– Good time management skills
– Able to work well with others including, vendors, designers, landscape architects and fellow employees
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
ICPI Certificate, landscape certificate, WHIMIS, first aid.
3 years landscape experience, 1 year supervising a team.
Must be able to read plans
Must be fit to perform all tasks safely and efficiently.
Join our award Winning team! Send your resume to Jeff@lawnnorder.ca or Call 204 896-0591.