Heartland Fence, Deck & Rail – Your no maintenance specialists have been serving Brandon and area since 2003 and provides a full line of PVC Fence, ornamental iron, PVC Decking, aluminum railing, and their newest product line, Duradek vinyl decking.
The Heartland Operations Manager is responsible for the planning, production, and people of our fence, deck, and rail business. You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling the construction operations as required to set business goals and objectives, oversee service delivery, supervise staff, and manage the budget and inventory.
• Are you looking for an opportunity to think and work independently?
• Are you precise, structured, demanding, and disciplined? You like order?
• Do you enjoy a quick, time-sensitive pace and the variety of project-based work?
About the Job:
• Develops and implements company goals and objectives and oversees work tasks.
• Takes projects from start to finish.
• Builds the company through its people.
• Establishes targets and milestones, adjusting when necessary.
• Ensures equipment and materials are available when needed.
• Participates in strategic planning and communicates plan within team.
• Represents the company in customer interactions, business negotiations, and community activities.
About your experience:
• Demonstrated working knowledge of the construction industry, its equipment, and materials.
• Ability to consistently meet production expectations.
• Ability to adapt to unexpected challenges and resolve issues.
• Ability to communicate positively and effectively with customers, vendors, and team members.
• Minimum 5 years Building Experience, including decking, fencing, and railing installation, with comprehensive knowledge of current building code.
• Practical business experience, including working knowledge of budgeting, sales, project management, and effective communications.
• Working knowledge of health and safety practices and legislation, and performance management and leadership practices.
This is a full-time position with a competitive pay and benefits package. Remuneration will be based upon relevant experience and qualifications.
Visit our website at www.alternativelandscapingltd.com to apply on our Career page.
Heartland is a division of Alternative Landscaping Ltd.