Code of Conduct
MBNLA Code of Conduct
- To dedicate myself and my business to the advancement of all matters aiding the development and improvement of my vocation and the industry.
- To conduct myself and my business in a fair and just manner at all times, and to condemn unfair trade practices.
- To practice fundamental honesty, which is the foundation of all worthwhile endeavours.
- To advance my education as a professional in the landscape and nursery industry.
- To make no false claims in advertising my products or services.
- To foster every movement toward a higher standard in growth, installation and care of landscape products & services so that the consumer will be offered only true to name, first quality products and services.