Livingstone Landscaping Ltd. is the largest Landscaping Firm operating in Southwestern Manitoba & Southern Saskatchewan, with our office based in the City of Brandon. We pride ourselves in our exceptional customer service and outstanding team of employees. We offer a rewarding, friendly environment with great health benefits and competitive wages.
Position Type: Full Time; Seasonal
Position Start: approx. April 2021
Reports To: Business Manager; Pesticide Applicator Manager
Purpose: To deliver exceptional pesticide application services to customers of Livingstone Landscaping while maintaining equipment to standards and representing the company in the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand and follow directive on all pesticide and fertilizer work orders
• Interact regularly with clientele in order to ensure job satisfaction
• Monitor job supplies inventory and request additional materials/parts when stock is low. This includes lawn signs, herbicides, pesticides, fertilizers, peat moss, bone meal, etc.
• Follow all company safety guidelines, policies, and procedures
• Inspect quality of work perimeters and service areas within those parameters
• Keep Pesticide Application ticket valid
• Apply round up to properties
• Apply granular fertilizer in the spring season
• Assist with property inspections
• Assist with topdressing, small sod jobs, and water hauling as needed
• Able to physically perform basic life operational functions including but not limited to: climbing, balancing, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and repetitive motion.
• Ability to lift/handle heavy loads; up to 80lbs.
• Ability to follow company Safety Procedures and recognize Job Hazards
• Must be available for seasonal long hours (Saturdays may be included); Punctual and dependable
• Ability to work outdoors in all elements
• Exceptional communication skills and strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent attention to detail, strong work ethic and ability to work independently
• Ability to communicate with customers and create lasting relationships
• Motivated individual who is detail orientated with ability to prioritize and multi-task
• Valid Pesticide Applicator License required
• Valid minimum MB Class 5F DL required; Class 3 w/Air a considerable asset
• Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role handling pesticide applications
• Experience in a landscaping environment; a considerable asset
To apply for any of our open positions, please visit the employment section of our website: www.livingstoneltd.com