- The Board of Directors of Manitoba Nursery Landscape Association is a governance board.
- The Board of Directors is composed of seven directors. All of these positions are elected positions, each consisting of two-year terms.
- In the years ending in an even number, four (4) Directors shall be elected; in the years ending in an odd number, three (3) Directors shall be elected.
- Directors may serve more than one term.
- The Officers include President, Treasurer, Secretary and Executive Director.
- The Board shall within thirty (30) days after the Annual Meeting elect a President, Treasurer and Secretary of MBNLA.
- The position of Executive Director shall be filled consequent to a contract of employment upon such terms and conditions as the Board may approve.
- The President, Treasurer and Secretary must be Directors.
- No Director shall hold more than one position as an Officer.
- All officers of MBNLA, except the Executive Director, shall hold office for a term of one year. No officer may hold the same officer’s position for more than four (4) consecutive terms.
- Individuals are at least eighteen years of age, who have the power under law to contract, and who are a resident of Manitoba as that term is defined in the Income Tax Act (Canada) may be nominated for election as a Director.
- Employees or contract employees of MBNLA are not eligible to be nominated for election as a Director.